Reserve a Library Conference Room
- Law library conference rooms are for the exclusive use of current SLS students, faculty and staff.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation e-mail generated by the reservation system. If no one from your party claims the room within 30 minutes of your reservation time, the reservation may be canceled and the room made available to others.
- SLS Students may reserve rooms up to 4 hours at a time during library operating hours.
- During SLS Study Hall hours, no reservation is needed. The rooms are unlocked and are first-come/first-served.
- If you need help booking a room, please visit the Borrowing Services Desk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Booking Notes
- For reservations longer than 30 minutes, select the time slot for the start of your reservation time, scroll down, and choose the end time from the drop-down menu that will appear below the calendar.
- Do not click multiple time slots - the system will interpret this as requesting multiple reservations. Only one reservation per day is permitted.
- Please check-in at the Borrowing Services Desk when you arrive for your reservation.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding